Thursday, April 24, 2008

cheaphack.net

Just wanted to extend a little link-love out to Nick Johnson's cheaphack.net. When I first started reading his blog, I expected it to really take off, so I've been surprised by how few comments I've seen around there. If you enjoy reading about electronics projects, building things on the cheap, and the occasional post about bicycles, then you'll really enjoy cheaphack.net. Check it out, and leave a message if you like it! That's how we know whether or not anyone reads the stuff we write.

1 comment:

Nick Johnson said...

Hey, Thanks!

Yeah, my blog was doing well when I had time to post to it regularly. But alas, the new job has taken quite a bit of my time. Fewer posts => fewer readers.

Congrats on putting together your basement bike shop. I wish I had that sort of space.

Nick